IPP Krav Maga
Intensive Personal Protection (IPP) Krav Maga is a program designed for self-defense only. IPP Krav Maga is designed to teach civilian, military and law enforcement self-defense techniques that can save their lives during a real-life threatening attack/situation. IPP Krav Maga provides an in-depth focus on technique rather than fitness training, though you may attain a level of fitness/cardio training while learning and mastering IPP Krav Maga.
IPP Krav Maga training programs are based on two basic principles:
1) Simplicity: In IPP Krav Maga the word "simplicity" means to execute the fastest and most instinctive defense to escape an attack/conflict. In order to keep it simple and instinctive, we do not teach 10 different ways to stop an attack, but rather focus on many variations that "flow" together to train the brain to be able to react in a simple and effective manner. In real life, everything is unpredictable and you have to be well prepared to manage the situation.
2) Fluidity: In IPP Krav Maga we consider the possibilities that your attacker reacts against your first self-defense technique and that the dynamic of a fight/attack can transition quickly. We do not train as if your aggressor will be passive during your counterattacks, but train and prepare you for different reactions from your attacker. IPP Krav Maga stresses timing and skill because knowledge of self-defense techniques without the ability to properly apply them is useless and cannot save your life.
Total Submission Fighting & Tactical Combatives Ideology
1) RESPECT- Total Submission Fighting & Tactical Combatives respects all self-defense/martial art systems and all self-defense/martial arts instructors, but most of all respects and values our students. We encourage our students to ask questions about our techniques and we are happy to give them clear and logical answers. Many times students are the best masters!
2) COLLABORATION- Total Submission Fighting & Tactical Combatives is open to collaborating with any self-defense organization/association/federation in the world.
3) SKILLS- Our instructors have shown the determination and dedication needed to properly instruct our students. Instructors from other systems who would like to collaborate with us must demonstrate their skillset in order to guarantee a high level of quality.
4) INNOVATION- In real self-defense everything is relative, there is no such thing as the perfect technique! Our training system is in constant evolution. By combining several martial arts we afford our students self-defense training that is highly adaptable.
In our quest to provide the highest quality self-defense training, the following individuals are the only qualified and approved instructors of Total Submission Fighting & Tactical Combatives. These instructors have displayed professionalism and demonstrated the ability to not only execute but also instruct our techniques. Each instructor also shares in the mission/ideology of Total Submission Fighting & Tactical Combatives.
We train many students; some will attempt to pass on what they have been taught to friends, family, and co-workers. While their intentions may be in the right place, Total Submission Fighting & Tactical Combatives assumes no responsibility for students whom take it upon themselves to "pass on" instruction.